Monday, September 12, 2011

Contest: Pick my Next Fabric

Here we go, folks!  I am going to sell some pillows but I need the help my readers.  I found a few fabrics that I really, really like.  But, I just can't decide which one to pick.  I am curious what kind of print people I know like or prefer.  So here is your chance to let me know.  I know, I know this isn't the sort of contest where you actually win something.  All you get is the satisfaction of helping me out.  Come on, help me out.  Do you like A, B, or C?  Let me know by Friday so I can get myself some fabric and start stitching!




You can also post your comments on my 715 Pillow's Facebook Page.  But, you have to like me first...

1 comment:

  1. Just got an e-mail from my favorite Americans living in Germany with a vote for A. Thanks for reading and miss you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete