Friday, December 16, 2011

Free Tooth Fairy Pillows: One Lucky "Like" Will Win!

Okay, here is the contest!  I will be giving out two tooth fairy pillows today.  One for a boy and one for a girl.  If you would like to win, all you have to is click on 715 Pillows on Facebook and do the following:


  1. If you have not already "liked" the page, then like it!
  2. Post a comment under the post.  I will need to know if you want to win a girl (pink flannel fairies) or boy pillow (gray, black, green, orange dinos.)
  3. Let me know your favorite tooth fairy tradition.  That way I can steal some ideas when Mimi starts losing her teeth.
  4. The contest will close around 9:00 ish tonight.  This will be a short contest so I can ship the pillows to the winner before Christmas.  These make good stocking stuffers!!!  
Good luck to you all.  The winner will be chosen at random.  



No comments:

Post a Comment