- I am picking the wrong craft shows.
- Craft shows may not be a good fit for my perceived demographic.
- Craft shows are a lot of work.
- Tomorrow may very well be my last craft show.
I signed up for tomorrow's craft show a couple months ago. I don't want to back out - I never really know what might happen. Plus, I have some hopes for success but I am not setting any goals. What is the point? Without goals I can't disappoint myself. But, why do I have hopes for this show? What makes this one different? Who knows really. But, this is what is currently going through my mind:
|1992 - My senior picture!|
- I am a CVHS grad. It is not like I have never been humiliated on the grounds of Chippewa Valley High School. Tomorrow can't be any worse than any other day I spent in school.
- I am a CVHS grad. I might see people I know. This is terrifying and exciting because I have not stepped foot in my old high school since my brother graduated in 1996.
- The craft show is organized by the Band Boosters. The Band Boosters organize two craft shows a year. According to all information I can find on this show, it has been growing and they are expecting a large turnout.
- The Band Boosters know how to bring people in are good at fundraising. The band needs uniforms and they take trips, go to festivals, etc. Maybe people will come tomorrow.
- If this does go well. IF this does go well, I will sign up for their fall craft show.
- If tomorrow does not go well, no more craft shows. I will stick with Etsy as I just recently sold six pillows.
- I need to pick up something to pack for lunch. Pickings are slim in my pantry right now.
- I need to pack up some pillows.
Anyway, I have not put an ounce of pressure on myself. I am going to have fun. Maybe I will sell enough pillows to cover the cost of the exterminator who came to my house to free us of a honey bee colony this week. I will be happy if I sell enough pillows and I can personally take my family out to dinner after the show. If you are looking for something to do tomorrow or if you are in need of a throw pillow, come on out to Chippewa Valley High School tomorrow. I actually lied, I do have one goal for tomorrow: Not to fall down as an adult at Chippewa Valley High School!
|Twenty years later...me!|